Thursday 5 June 2014

this weeks 5 tracks i am looking at Ed Sheeran, NRG, Dj Fresh, 5 Seconds of Summer, and Ella Henderson.

The first song i am going to tip for the top 5 is ..............................................................................................

ED SHEERAN - SING

This is a very good summer sounding , acoustic guitar track that sounds like it should be Justin Timberlakes project not Eds..The man who gave us the amazing Legohouse single has very quickly become a very good pop artist. I give this track **** 4 stars ....................................

NRG - DUCK SAUCE

This reminds me of what is wrong with the music industry today, this is utter rubbish and whoever signed this group should be shot, no idea what its about, all i know is there shelf life will be as long as the title of the song Duck Sauce, its a so called dance song that reminds me of the dreadful call on me song by Eric Prydz, this is a top 40 single but thats all, top 20 if there lucky ,,, or I am lucky. I give this track * 1 star...................

DJ FRESH - MAKE YOU BOUNCE

I love this track its a very summer sounding, and Happy House sounding track that has some very nice 80s/90s piano melodies, for me this is a definate top hit, DJ Fresh is an English record producer who will be looking for his 3rd number one single following Louder and Hot Right Now. I give this track **** 4stars.

5 SECONDS OF SUMMER - DONT STOP

Australian rock band formed in 2011 , Dont stop is the 3rd single from the likely lads who had a number one hit with She Looks So Perfect, my daughter and her friends drive me crazy with that song, this song is just as catchy and i fancy this to be a top 5 hit also for the boys from Sydney. I give this track *** 3 stars........

ELLA HENDERSON - GHOST

This girl was a finalist on the 9th series of (it should be scrapped, as its had its day show) the X-Factor, i have listened to this song and i must say its very average , its an okay sounding first track , but i am not sure if she will progress like the talented Olly Murs or die a death like Shayne Ward and Matt Cardle, So only time will tell. I give this song ***3 stars.........................................................................................................

I hope this gives you all a good insight into some of the tracks that are coming out over the next few weeks , I will be posting my blog every-week so please tell me what you think or send me e-mails if you want me to look at a track thats coming up.










No comments:

Post a Comment